NEW SERMON SERIES – THE UNKNOWN
APRIL 24 ~ JUNE 12
This series is going to focus on individuals, people from the Bible who are either unknown, or mixed up in our minds. They are people whose names may not be recorded or who may be overshadowed and relegated to background figures. But they play an important role in God’s master plan and still made a difference for God. We want to look at these people and their lives for inspiration on how we can live for God, even when we feel like unknown background characters in the story.
– The Unknown God (The Acts 17)
– Zelophehad’s Daughters (Numbers 27)
– The Samaritan woman at the well, the first evangelist
– Bezalel the craftsman
– Mattias the Apostle
– Josiah, bright spot in a descent to madness
– Thomas the Misunderstood
– Micaiah (1 Kings 22 and 2 Chronicles 18)
Join our journey at 10:30am on Sundays as we will be seeing everything of the book through the lens of the Gospel.
Join our in-person or online Sunday Service on https://ecwinnipeg.online.church/, where we can make connections with our churchmates, interact with the speaker of the week, celebrate salvation, pray with one heart while enjoying the Service live.
At our Worship Service, you can expect:
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Our Small Groups are the way you can connect with people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Elim or learn more about one of our Mission partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We are a church family that is committed to being followers of Jesus Christ and helping others follow him. If you are new to Elim, the First Step is designed to provide you an opportunity to know what Elim is about, and explore your next steps in following Jesus.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday in Kidzone, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Oasis meets on Fridays for students 6th through 12th grade. Our goal for youth at Elim Chapel is to experience God, become more like Him and impact the community. We believe that youth can accomplish BIG things through God.
Your whole family is invited