We know things are busy at this stage of life and your children are learning and growing in amazing ways. We are ready for them! We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with preschool children. So you can plan on a lot of jumping, singing, dancing, and laughter in every experience. It is our hope that every preschool child will know: God LOVES me. God MADE me. Jesus wants to be my FRIEND forever.
In the Elementary class we believe that the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and relationships are what matter most. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick. I need to make the wise choice. I can trust God no matter what. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
4th - 5th grade is an exciting time in life that is filled with lots of change. We designed environments to give our pre-teens a place where they can feel free to be themselves while getting a structured time of teaching and small groups each month.
INTRODUCING: KIDZONE ACTIVITY BOXES
Okay, before we get into what’s in these boxes, let’s talk about the “why.”
We can all probably agree that there are several things every parent wants in regard to their child’s faith:
- We want our kids to prioritize faith in their everyday lives
- We want our kids to develop consistent spiritual habits
- We want our kids to connect with others who will encourage their faith
- We want to be involved in the development of our child’s faith
During this pandemic, all of this has been really hard and many parents have struggled to make any of these things happen. Even with access to video content and downloadable resources, it’s just not felt like an ideal solution. This is the reason why we’ve created the Kidzone Activity Box!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
We’re not telling, yet. We’re excited and we think you will be too. Here’s a few details without giving everything away:
- Every family will get one box.
- Content in the box is designed for 3’s – PreK, Kindergarten – 3rd Grade and Preteen kids.
- Boxes are customized for each family, containing materials for each kid in your family.
- Activities in the box are fun and kid-driven, not necessarily something MORE that parents have to plan and prepare to do.
HOW DO I GET A BOX?
We’re building lots of boxes and we’re going to get one to you in one of three ways:
- Drive thru at Elim on Sunday November 29 – 9:30-11:30
- Pick up at the church on Tuesday (December 1) through Friday (December 4) from 9 AM until 4 PM.
- Or we can deliver the box to you1