What ages do you accept at Elim’s Day Camp?
We accept children entering kindergarten to grade 7
What are your camp hours?
Drop-off Times – 8am to 8:30AM
Pickup Times – 4PM – 4:30PM
Can I just sign up for certain days?
Summer camp registration is for the whole week.
What is included in the camp fee?
– All activities at the sites we visit
– Lunch / snacks
– Bus transportation
– Crafts and planned activities
Who are your leaders?
We have trained leaders who receive all Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks.
Leaders are supervised and accountable to the (on-site) director at all times.
What should my child bring each day?
A Backpack with the following things:
– Towel and swimsuit on Monday and Friday
– Sunscreen & bug spray
– Refillable water bottle
Can I send food with my child to camp?
Kids are welcome to bring food of their choice for snacks or lunch. Due to allergies, we run a nut-free program, just be reminded to avoid sending nuts or nut products with your child.
What are your swimming protocols?
– Our staff will be in the water with the children at all times
– If your child brings a life jacket, we will ensure they wear it.