Giving is an integral part of our relationship with God
- It acknowledges Him as the giver of everything we have.
- It reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us.
- It allows us to be a part of His work here on Earth.
- It’s a way for us to follow through on what He’s asked us to do. In the Bible, God tells us to “Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best.” (Proverbs 3:9 MSG)
The Bible teaches us that our baseline standard for giving is the tithe — contributing 10% of our income to the church. At Elim, we know tithing has been a turning point for many people to experience the blessings of following Jesus.
When God stirs us to give beyond our tithe, it’s referred to as an offering. You can direct your offering to the cause that resonates with you.
Other ways to give
- Debit Machine on Sundays in the lower link
- Offering Envelopes for cash or cheque donations
- Automatic Withdrawal – Please download and fill the application and submit it with a void cheque to the church office