- It acknowledges Him as the giver of everything we have.
- It reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us.
- It allows us to be a part of His work here on Earth.
- It’s a way for us to follow through on what He’s asked us to do. In the Bible, God tells us to “Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best.” (Proverbs 3:9 MSG)
The Bible teaches us that our baseline standard for giving is the tithe — contributing 10% of our income to the church. At Elim, we know tithing has been a turning point for many people to experience the blessings of following Jesus.
When God stirs us to give beyond our tithe, it’s referred to as an offering. You can direct your offering to the cause that resonates with you.
Easy Ways to Give
- e-Transfer: Log into your online or mobile banking app and select your account > Choose or add email@example.com as your recipient for both name and e-mail > Enter the amount
- Mail: Send cheque(s) to 546 Portage Ave. Winnipeg, MB R3C 0G3
- Drop off in person or use debit machine: Sunday mornings 8:30am-10:30am
- Automatic Withdrawal: Please download and fill the application and submit it with a void cheque to the church office
- PayPal: Click the link and follow instructions