Online Worship Service: 10:30 am
At Elim, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At our 10:30 Sunday service, you can expect:
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Our Small Groups are the way you can connect with people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Elim or learn more about one of our Mission partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We are a church family that is committed to being followers of Jesus Christ and helping others follow him. If you are new to Elim, the First Step is designed to provide you an opportunity to know what Elim is about, and explore your next steps in following Jesus.
Your family will enjoy
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday in Kidzone, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Oasis meets on Fridays for students 6th through 12th grade. Our goal for youth at Elim Chapel is to experience God, become more like Him and impact the community. We believe that youth can accomplish BIG things through God.